Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Key qualifications for the role:
• Expertise in NFV, SDN and Cloud concepts linked with virtualization practical experience is needed.
• Hands-on Expertise Openstack is a must.
• Expertise in HEAT/HOT, Ansible, Mistral concepts is key.
• Expertise in NFVI/VIM, VNFM, NFVO and SDN technologies is a plus.
• Experience and background in infrastructure, system and IT (Linux servers, Virtualization, External Storage Solutions.
• Experience in Programming / Scripting (Bash, Python, Ansible etc) is a plus.
• Expertise in Containers, Kubernetes and Microservices concepts.
• You have gained extended (practical) knowledge of L2 and L3 IP architectures and network models (MPLS, routers…), IP/MPLS access, aggregation & edge, IP/MPLS/DWDM converged core.
• You are personally committed to quality
• You like to work in a customer facing environment
• Operate autonomously and are result driven
• Take ownership and accountability
• Flexible in taking up different roles and tackling multiple technologies
• Strong negotiation and communication skills in multi-national and global environment
• Capable of showing technical and organizational leadership
Specific additional information:
• You have a Telecommunications/Electronics/SW/Computer master’s degree or equivalent through experience
• Previous experience as a Cloud Solutions Architect
• You at least 3 years of experience in designing e2e telecom solutions
• Very high English proficiency
As Cloud Architect, you are a highly skilled professional who designs NFV/SDN cloud solutions, focused on CBIS & CBAM applications within CloudBand portfolio, to fit our customers’ needs.
As Cloud Architect you act as a trusted advisor, partnering with the customer on its needs thanks to end-to-end architecture on one specialized domain. You understand and capture the critical inputs of the client and third parties and translate them into effective requirements and solutions. You research, design, plan, develop and evaluate an effective solution in specialized domains, specifically focussing on Cloud NFV/SDN architectures to meet customer’s requirements and outcomes, thanks to high as well as low level design of architecture. You apply solution architecture standards processes and principles, to create and maintain a solution's integrity over time. You develop the full scope of the solution, focussing on the Cloud NFV/SDN architecture part, working across organizations to achieve workable solutions.
• You are in the most strategic crossroads of the digital transformation of Nokia into Software and Cloud Native applications, between the CloudBand CBIS/CBAM R&D and the NSW/GSC Solution Delivery teams.
• You are the bridge between the CloudBand CBIS/CBAM R&D and the NSW/GSC Domain Architects and Delivery engineers on a global scale.
• Identify problems and risks early; explicitly highlight obstacles and proposes actions to address them.
• Apply the solution architecture methodology, best practices, state of the art knowledge of network, applications & operations portfolio, processes and principles to create value for the customer and for Nokia.
• Participate as an expert during the tender process to support the building and writing of the proposals.
• Work typically includes in depth assessment of the technologies, markets and customer’s needs, consulting to further clarify the needs, modelling and simulation plan to improve the solution and engineering to deliver solutions.
• Continuously innovate so that products, processes, and services better serve customer’s needs.
• Translate customer’s requirements to design the full scope of the solution in the domain, to achieve workable end-to-end solutions including Nokia and third-party sub-systems as defined.
• Ensure the solution feasibility of the solution from technical, migration, integration, operation and maintenance perspective.
• Maintain the integrity & the consistency of the solution on its domain over the whole project cycle.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Meal tickets
• Work from home 3 days / week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment