Junior billing administrator with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Junior billing administrator with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As Junior billing administrator you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
• Processing invoicing rejections and issuing manual invoices in the internal system, respecting legal, fiscal and customs standards - using available documentation;
• In collaboration with Key Users and Manager, identify and address billing issues;
• Apply internal control rules (archiving, control checks, etc.);
• Challenge and review billing flows, ensuring tax / legal compliance;
• Manage the continuity of service of its perimeter (respect to polyvalence, permanence, formalization and documentation of activities);
• Participation in any project/ activity/ task demanded by the company.
What will you bring to the team?
• Excellent communication (both written and oral);
• Fluency in English and French (at least B2 level);
• Economics background is a plus;
• Attention to details and focus on results;
• Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
• A good team worker and a customer-oriented approach.
What we offer:
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Private medical and dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price;
• Book subscription for booklovers;
• Massage subscription at a preferential price;
• Partial contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
• Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
• Employee discounts and financial aids;
• Free fruit, water and coffee at the office;
• A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
• A multinational structure where you can start building your career.