Inside Sales Account Manager for UK & Ireland
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Account Manager for UK & Ireland active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Previous experience in selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Capacity of innovative thinking and problem-solving; negotiation skills
- Fluency in English
- UK Public Sector/Central Government experience is a plus
- Qualification of incoming leads from a given set of accounts (agreed with the Enterprise Account Managers);
- Utilizing Social Networks, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts;
- Establishing the initial relationship, clarifying the roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts as well as influence maps;
- Collecting information about the organizational structure, key geographies and subsidiaries as well as identifying the potential needs of the customer
- Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies;
- Setting up customer meetings with the Enterprise Account Managers;
- Identifying key business and IT initiatives needed to provide a consultative selling experience;
- Driving business closure and managing/co-managing on-going Sales Opportunities with the Enterprise Account Manager;
- Updating and maintaining prospect and customer accounts in Veeam CRM system (SalesForce.Com);
- Maintaining and promoting a successful and positive work environment;
- Self-education on sales and technical related matters;
- Developing a solid working knowledge of virtualization-related subjects and Veeam Software products and keep track of new product releases (Veeam and competition) as well as marketing updates;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.