Global Graduate Programme in Marketing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Global Graduate Programme in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It is a real job from day one – with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You will progress from graduate to manager in 18 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- 18-month program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future
- a job with real impact on our progressive business
- world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world
- development in dynamic and multinational environment
- superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals
- be part of transformation in tobacco industry
- supervision of dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate you career development
During your programme you will also gain international exposure by attending our Global BAT Academy, networking with graduates from around the world, and strengthening your leadership skills. Further, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with above-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
It is tough! It is fast-paced! And it will stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- are looking for an international career in Marketing
- have a university degree or equivalent (Business Administration/Marketing or similar)
- have maximum 3 years of relevant work- and or internship experiences
- are driven and ambitious
- are an inspiring and engaging individual
- possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
- have strong analytical skills
- have positive and constructive attitude
- are internationally mobile
- speak Romanian and English fluently
- have a valid driving license