Junior Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in computer science or a related field.
• Good problem solving skills and strong computer science fundamentals
• Good grasp of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
• Basic knowledge of relational databases and Web development
• Basic knowledge of design patterns
• Knowledge in the field of Object-Oriented Software Development
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Contribute to projects built on top of the latest technologies
• Learn the common best practices in writing high standard code
• Participate in all phases of software development
• Being part of an agile and growing company
• A professional environment with experts in web development
• Possibility of fulltime employment after the internship
• Java is our primary language. If you don't have experience in Java then that's ok - we're comfortable with people from other backgrounds so long as you're willing to give Java a go
• Angular is our primary framework for client side, but we have some projects with react
• For data persistence we use PostgreSql, Mysql.
• Also we have in place CI&CD pipeline with: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Teamcity