Resolution and Support Agent with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Resolution and Support Agent with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• Good knowledge of French (B1+);
• Good knowledge of English;
• University degree or relevant experience in accounting;
• Basic Accounting Knowledge is a plus;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Knowledge of the acquisition process until the payment (procurement-payment) of an asset;
• Customer service experience would be an asset;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong team spirit and strongly results oriented;
• Very good time management skills.
• Answering calls and emails, documenting and recording all incidents / requests sent with the ticket management system;
• Managing applications for financial processes (internal and external) and offering solutions;
• Reconciling accounts payable when needed;
• Performing root cause analysis, identifying problem / gap, and providing solutions;
• Identifying opportunities for process and system upgrades;
• Sharing knowledge by contributing to the creation / updating of team procedures and documents;
• Doing any other tasks related to the activities of the resolution and support team.
For our client, a shared services center that offers financial services for a project management company, we are looking for a Resolution And Support Agent with French. The company offers fully professional services in a wide variety of industries, from mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water to infrastructure and clean power.
• Flexible working schedule – organized in 3 shifts: 9:00-18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 and 13:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday 3 mandatory evening shifts per month - Evening shifts bonus starting after the third mandatory evening shift per month;
• Work from Home;
• Motivational financial package & flexible benefits; Easter and Christmas bonus;
• Direct contract with our client;
• Team buildings, Fun@Work activities and free French language classes;
• Learning and Development programs, Training, Career opportunities;
• Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, counselling sessions, additional sick days, employee wellness rooms;
• A friendly and dynamic work environment.