Implementation Consultant - Global Payroll
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• Experience Two to five years related experience and/or training, preferably in a service environment.
• Other Skills and Abilities
o English – C1 level minimum
o Bilingual Language skills are preferred
o Project management certification a plus
Reports & Performance Metrics:
• On time delivery of assigned projects
• Quality control reports
• Utilisation rate
• Implementation process training
• Product training (CGC platform)
• Multiple country payroll training
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
• Analysis of the client's organisation (information channel, interface, etc.),
• Configuration of regulatory settings in the global ADP platform (CGC)
• Develop, test and optimize the IS according to the customer’s specifications
• Organize and support meetings with key stakeholders as needed to review project status, discuss and review issues.
• Assist with the development of project plans, milestones and timelines to baseline tasks required for projects.
• Responsible for providing status reporting and providing responsive feedback to management and senior leadership.
• Provide action plans and issue resolution, as appropriate.
• Responsible for tracking projects and managing project communication activities.
• Explain payroll (compensation, benefits etc) and its financial implications to clients.
• Clearly explain country specific payroll issues to clients.
• Train clients through online demonstrations using our payroll technology.
• Serve as a point of contact for client inquiries, invoicing, and fulfillment regarding client-impacting issues throughout implementation.
• Assist with internal projects such as preparing proposals, customer presentations, and marketing efforts.
• Provide perspective, input, and support to marketing & acquisition operations, and invoicing departments on customer-related issues.
• Review Excel documents and verify figures using basic accounting knowledge.
• Interact and communicate with international partners to clarify country specific items.
• Relay pertinent payroll information to our global partners in a timely manner.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Ability to problem - solve and seek alternative solutions.
• Travel to client location when required.