Intercompany Accounting Senior Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs Intercompany Accounting Senior Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
- Completed or steadily progressing towards an accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, or similar)
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience in Finance, of that at least 3 years in accounting. Intercompany reconciliation experience is highly advantageous.
- Professional English & well rounded communication skills
- Close attention to details
- Self starter who does not require daily oversight
- Strong Excel skills (pivots, vlookups)
- Prepare reporting packages for intercompany activity between Dell entities for senior management
- Coordination with various functions (tax,legal, finance, sales, services) to ensure compliance with relevant policies and regulations
- Standardize and improve existing business relationships and develop new accounting models for accounting activity resulted from integration efforts
- Assists internal and/or external audit process as required.
- Works with relevant non-Accounting personnel in reviewing activity to ensure adherence to company policies and the necessary Accounting treatment.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.