Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Full Stack Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
Required Technical SKILLS are:
· Good knowledge on:
Network : routing, IP
Servers/Systems : Windows, Linux
SGBD Oracle Database, MySQL, Mongo
· Strong experience with the following Language : Angular, Java, jQuery, , HTML5, CSS, REST, SOAP XML
· Strong experience with the following Tools/Software : Eclipse, NetBeans, Git, Office Suite, Data modeling tool
· Strong experience with the following Framework : Hibernate, Spring, struts, bootstrap
· Familiar with Agile Methodology , UML, TOGAF
· Support knowledge on 1 or multiple tools : docker, ansible, jenkins, artifactory, bitbucket, S3 storage
Required Personal SKILLS are:
· Collaboration ability to work with multi-team framework, as an individual and a member of a larger group
· Communications writing skills, ability to articulate solutions in a concise manner, and presentation skills.
· Sense of responsibility ( critical environment for the business)
- English (read, spoken, written)
For pursuing its modernization & globalization, ADP is looking for a Full Stack Developer in Bucharest.
Your mission will be:
1. To work with various Scrum teams in EMEA for designing & developing Infrastructure as code User Interface & API
You will work with Engineers coming from various Infrastructures areas (respectively from NETWORK, Identity & Access Management, Database teams) and from various application areas in order to help them developing customer oriented SELF SERVICES interfaces, reducing significantly Touch Time & Cycle time for our clients
You will be in touch with US & APAC Regions for converging approaches and combining efforts.
2. To support some CI/CD tools (among the list : docker, ansible, jenkins, artifactory, bitbucket, S3 storage…)