Senior Development Engineer
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Strong C# skills with experience on both .net Core and .net Frameworks and applied Design Patterns
- Experience working with source code repositories, proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
- Knowledge on Data Storage stacks including SQL DB. Understand CI/CD concepts
- Proven experience working on distributed development teams in large enterprise IT projects.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organization and prioritization skills. Ability to lead, work independently and/or as part of a team
- Provide technical guidance in development activities and direction in software design, Identify areas to improve architecture, application design and scalability: identify bottlenecks across various application layers (client, network, load balancing, backend)
- Design, code, test, debug and document .NET applications; Automate Unit and Functional Testing as well as CICD pipelines (test, build assembly and deployment) across all environments; Design, build and present proofs of concept
- Perform code review inspecting code quality and assuring the process adherence
- Plan, conduct and monitor production launches and post-launch support coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls - Provide Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution.
- Understands automated testing tools and procedures (must be able to define what test scenarios should be automated)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain automated scripts (must be able to develop automated scripts)
- Develop and Maintain Test/Behavior Driven Development
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.