Senior Cyber Security Threat Hunter
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
- 7-10 years hands-on experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, application, and information security, must possess either one or more of the following certifications – SANS GREM, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA or Offensive Security OSCE.
- Exceptional ability to conduct cyber security investigations, analyze and distill relevant findings and determine root cause.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, packets, protocols, Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix platforms and tools with related experience in corporate infrastructures.
- Strong technical experience and familiarity of various types and techniques of cyber-attacks, with the incident response and threat hunting lifecycles.
- Strong experience in network traffic decoding, analysis and processing with the goal of identifying manual or automated cyber-attacks and C2 traffic.
- Excellent analytical thinking, time management and coordination skills and excellent command in English (both written and verbal);
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment, with a positive and professional attitude.
- Performing end-to-end threat hunting, developing, maturing and maintaining TTP, packet decoders or attack pattern detection techniques, managing and consistently maturing the security incident response process to meet the needs of Dell, and building the Global Incident Response Team's technical investigative capabilities (process & technology).
- Perform the full threat hunting cycle, including the development of EDR detection rules, recommend and mitigate the effects caused by an incident.
- Perform technical cyber security investigations on security incidents, root cause analysis and deep dive analysis of malicious artifacts, analyze threat intelligence, identify TTP and attack patterns.
- Form and lead a leveraged virtual incident response team with the various global IT teams and business units and coordinate resources to effectively perform incident response tasks.
- Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow team mates to operate at high speed and broad scale.
- Mature the Security Incident Response process to ensure it meets the needs of the global business and is adhered to.
- Analyze large and unstructured data sets to identify trends and anomalies indicative of malicious activities. Provide situational awareness on the current threat landscape and the techniques, tactics and procedures associated with specific threats.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.