Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Must have experience:
• 4+ years overall software testing experience
• 1+ years test automation experience
• 1+ years of work experience with JAVA and/or C# or Python and SQL
• Hands on experience with unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JUnit, NUnit
• Hands on experience with version control systems such as Git, Perforce, SVN
• Hands on experience in using test and defects management tools (JIRA, HP ALM, Zephyr)
Nice to have:
• Hands on experience with Selenium WebDriver
• TestOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity, Jenkins, TravisCI, RemoteWebDriver)
• Web Services/API testing (SOAP, REST)
• Python 3 (Anaconda 3 distribution)
• Interest for Data Science and Machine Learning
• Test Automation Architecture
• Design Patterns
• Ensures that testing activities are being conducted in accordance to the testing strategy and plan.
• Defines or contributes to test effort estimation based on experience, tools and historical data.
• Maintains best practices in specialist area.
• Creates test data, writing and executing of test cases.
• Designs, develops and maintains automated test scripts
• Actively participates in the development and maintenance of the test automation framework
• Analyses system requirements and defines automation scope
• Performs test automation executions, identifies failures’ root cause and compiles reports to stakeholders
• Adheres to test automation best practices as defined at organization level
• Identifies defects based on test automation executions results, submits them in the bug tracking tool and tracks them throughout the defect life-cycle