Senior Back-end .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Senior Back-end .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
Join our partner Development Team in Bucharest, and become a member of their open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on enterprise projects. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build thorough expertise in complex projects.
Our business partner is a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects.
• 5+ years work experience as a Back-end developer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Professional experience with ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET Core;
• Strong knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc)
• Professional experience with database development: queries, stored procedures etc (SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
• Good experience with NET Web Services, REST, WEB API, MVC, etc
• Knowledge of tools like Git, Jira, Confluence
• Knowledge of messaging systems, microservices, IoC frameworks, ORMs
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
• Look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions/technologies
• Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
• Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation;
• Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
• Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Office Location: Green Gate, Tudor Vladimirescu Blvd.
24 days of holiday
Work form home
Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
Working in a friendly environment
Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects