Senior Consultant HR IT - SuccessFactors Learning Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Senior Consultant HR IT - SuccessFactors Learning Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
You become a member of the newly evolving Global Team in Vitesco Technologies IT - Business Applications - HR IT. As Senior Consultant HR IT SuccessFactors Learning Management (m/f/diverse) you are immediately responsible for the IT Service Management of the global Learning module and its interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules as well as 3rd party integrations. As a global platform serving employees around the globe, the Learning Management module at Vitesco requires stable operations and reliable and efficient continuous improvement processes. With your contributions and ideas you will also strongly shape Vitesco Technologies' strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud. The position shall be filled in Timisoara (Romania).
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
* As a member of an international team in HR-IT you are responsible for the global IT operations of SuccessFactors Learning Management module and you lead and steer the continuous improvement and service management in a professional manner with high quality;
* Act as Project and work package lead for transformation projects to optimize Vitesco's HR cloud platform, especially with focus on the Learning Management module;
* Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages;
* Build up and strengthen Vitesco's support model for the Learning Management module with external providers and manage all related activities such as planning, execution, service delivery and escalations;
* Ensure efficient and effective system operations to support the global service for Learning Management and related processes;
* Lead and design an effective change process for new releases and business requirements within a cross-functional organization to ensure a proactive change process;
* Create technical concepts and develop support, procedures and operation documentation;
* Provide technical expertise, guidance and support for IT functionality requirements including e.g. Single-Sign-On, security guideline checks or any other needed cross-collaboration within the Vitesco IT organization;
* Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.);
* Document technical configurations and settings based on implementation workbooks
* Coordinate and manage critical Incidents and Change Requests;
* Monitor progress, manage risks/issues proactively and report on a timely basis;
* Identify technical risks and ensure stable system availability including the definition of emergency and escalation processes and methods;
* Ensure good collaboration and ongoing knowledge transfer to our future support organization to deliver on time and within approved budget;
* Explicitly participate in the strategic development of the Vitesco HR Cloud including interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules.
* Academic degree in computer science, business management or related field with focus on IT;
* Profound knowledge of the SuccessFactors Learning Management module including implementation and configuration experience;
* Experience in managing external implementation partners and service providers;
* Several years practical work experience in the HR technology field as Subject Matter Expert, project lead or IT service manager, preferably with SAP SuccessFactors or SAP HCM knowledge;
* Experience in supporting and operating a global IT Cloud solution is a plus;
* Practical work experience in successfully managing and leading international project teams with execution under high pressure, working with virtual teams on a global basis desired;
* Knowledge of other SuccessFactors modules desired;
* SAP SuccessFactors, PM or ITIL certifications desirable;
* Basic understanding of HR business functions/processes, esp. around master data management and HR processes;
* Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
* Fluent in English language (written & spoken) and preferably in German;
* Willingness to travel.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. If you feel that the job suits you, come and meet us, if not, share this job opportunity with your network in order to help your friends to make another step in their career.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.