Special Pricing Specialist - Graduate - 1049079
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree (graduated in 2019) / student in last year (Bachelor);
• Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
• Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery in English and local language.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
• Supports sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
• Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
• Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
• learns and practices basic analysis
• Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Develops an understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.