Credit & Collection Analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Credit & Collection Analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Required Education and Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Customer relationship management experience
- Computer skills, including experience with ERP systems and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of collections, deductions, and/or customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Solid time management skills
- SAP: The ability to navigate SAP modules. This may include Master Data, Order to Cash, APO, Return Transactions, Order Management, Pricing, Reserve systems and Contract Manufacturer.
- Strong knowledge of Kellogg or other service center processes and procedures
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes,
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Credit and Collections Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Invoice to Cash (ITC) process for the Kellogg organization, in support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives.
The Credit and Collection Associate may perform some or all of the work activities below:
- Serve as ITC point of contact for assigned customers and sales
- Maintain a full understanding of customers’ strategies, policies, and key personnel, as well as Kellogg’s terms of sale, internal policies, and key personnel.
- Where culturally acceptable, proactive chasing to the Customers to ensure invoice reception and the payment is in progress.
- Manage and resolve collection of aged receivables for assigned customers.
- Manage invalid deductions that require direct customer/sales/customer service contact orchestrating discussions between internal Sales and external buyers to maximize results/cash flow.
- Ensure complete customer documentation is received relating to deductions and payments
- Facilitate ITC problem resolution including order holds and releases
- Participate in sales trade strategy discussions
- Manage order hold decisions
- Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg ITC policies, including GAAP, SOX, and audit requirements as well as adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Conduct trend analysis to drive continuous improvement related to ITC processes and systems
- Maintain a constant focus on achieving and surpassing established metrics
- Proactively partner with internal and external customers to identify trends and resolve ITC issues
- Work with management and peer groups to maintain Kellogg in top quartile on all benchmarking measures and metrics.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment @ kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.