Commercial Finance Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Commercial Finance Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field + relevant finance work experience;
• A good understanding of FMCG and Retail environment with an ability to bring insights supported by external and internal data / trends;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills;
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills and attention to detail;
• Experience of working in a fast paced, cross functional environment with tight turnaround times for deliverables;
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience and leadership when handling challenge / difficult conversations;
• Fluent English- verbal and written.
• Proficient knowledge of SAP and other financial planning systems (e.g. BPC, Anaplan);
• Experience of working in a Commercial environment preferably for an FMCG, but not mandatory;
• Experience of working effectively in a remote/multi-cultural team environment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as category Commercial Finance Business Partner, European Markets, you will work with an energetic business team to and provide valuable support to:
• Support the Cluster Finance Manager to execute the plans to deliver the short and medium-term financial goals of the Cluster business by providing challenge, financial visibility, insights to enable the decision making;
• Business Partnering with the Cluster Commercial teams to mitigate risks by building robust contingency plans and realizing the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets;
• Excellent execution of the commercial planning and financial forecasting and budgeting process will be important, actively driving collaboration and alignment with the European Cluster Finance and Commercial teams to ensure all deadlines & targets are met;
• Ad hoc analysis to support senior management including Finance Director, COO and Heads of Department;
• Partner with the Cluster Marketing & Commercial Strategy teams to optimize the local Marketing initiatives and control the local element of Marketing spend, driving understanding and adherence to accounting policy and controls;
• Review the category actuals P&Ls for the Cluster, challenging variances, understanding root cause analysis and presenting overview of key drivers of performance to local Cluster Category Finance Manager;
• Support Innovation decisions by working with cross-functional groups to gather and challenge assumptions and data for financial models;
• Scenario modelling and forecast of the financial performance at a granular level to assist with business decision making;
• Building strong relationships is important and working as part of the integrated European Cluster Category finance team to ensure good understanding and insight into commercial complexities of the Cluster.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Moderate travel is required to location that you are assigned to work with, but mobility is a key for future career development.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR[at]kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.