Flexible Internship in Audit (part-time)
Seeking the extra challenge? At EY you can always find a role that will help you grow, learn and lead.
Start date: September
Flexible work schedule: 4h, 6h or 8h per day
- Do you have the eye for detail needed to work in Audit?
- re you in the process of getting your university degree, preferably in Economics?
- Are you curious in understanding client needs?
- Are you driven and motivated to start a career in professional services?
- Are you also friendly with Word, Power Point, Excel and have a good command of English?
First thing’s first: apply today.
We can’t wait to have you onboard after your Summer holiday!
What you can learn at EY
- At EY, you’ll learn A LOT through experience, on a variety of projects for a diverse range of BIG clients.
- There are lots of free training opportunities via a variety of learning platforms (Udemy and Coursera, to name a few).
- People are friendly and a senior will coach you, guiding your career path.
- You’ll be able to enjoy flexibility & autonomy, as you shape your own work experience.
- We’ll help you develop the things you’re naturally good at and learn new skills for your career, too.
What’s in it for you?
Free certifications, national&international trainings
Top notch counseling, mentorship
Most globally integrated knowledge system
EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
Medical coverage for you and your family
Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts