Depune-ti CV-ul la Philip Morris Romania – Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti ONLINE
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Depune-ti CV-ul la Philip Morris Romania – Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti ONLINE active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
What profiles are we looking for:
- Technical Specialist (Mechanical or Electronics)
- Comercial Inteligence Analyst
- Buget & Reporting Executive
- Junior Commercial Analyst
- IT Commercial Systems Analyst
- Visiting our offices or meeting our people, you quickly realize that PMI is one of the best employers out there. We’ve created an award-winning, fulfilling, and fun work environment.
- You’ll develop your skills by learning from others and participating in challenging team-based projects. Opportunities for short-term and long-term international assignments allow you to invest in yourself, see the world, and make a difference to our business.
- With over 1,000 cross-functional moves a year, the opportunities for adventure and career advancement are endless, and you certainly won’t get bored.
- There’s more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.