Full-stack Developer (Java)
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
Professional experience with Java Core;
Good working knowledge of Java EE;
Experience with REST Web Services;
Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
Experience with build tools (Maven) and versioning systems (Git);
Experience with dependency injection frameworks;
Familiarity with Network and Internet Standards (TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SFTP);
Basic knowledge of Linux and shell scripting;
Desire for continuous self-improvement.
Nice to have
• Familiar with OSGI framework;
• Familiar with DevOps concepts and tools (Docker);
• Good knowledge of security algorithms and concepts (PKI Infrastructures, SSL);
• Basic secure development lifecycle concepts.
Axway is looking to expand the Engineering team in our Bucharest Office with a Java Developer. He/she will be part of a software R&D team, delivering high quality software for our more than 11000 worldwide customers. We will be working together on the Governance platform for Managed File Transfer products and end-to-end data flows.
The project is a Governance solution over existing Axway Managed File Transfer Middleware(s) (through different Plugins) and other Partners. The solution is responsible for defining and deploying Middleware configuration(s), defining and managing different data flow topographies between Business Partners using various Communication Protocols (PeSIT, FTP(s), HTTP(s), SFTP). It offers design capabilities, consistent configuration checking mechanism, deploy and mass deploy, end-to-end visibility and troubleshooting of complex data flows.
The product is containerized, deployable on premise and available in SaaS.
Design and implement features for Axway’s web-based governance solution;
Extend, improve and maintain several software components;
Collaborate with Product, Design, Application Engineering and QA;
Work in an agile environment within potentially distributed teams;
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
Career development is one of Axway’s major company values and we are deeply committed to helping you leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for you.
Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, soft-skills and language) to insure your integration and your performance;
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks that can help you show your full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- Working from home 5 days per month;
- More paid vacation (25 days per year);
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!