Front-End Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-End Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
- 2+ years of experience as Angular and AngularJS developer;
- Knowledge with various design and architectural patterns;
- Good experience with REST, Maven;
- Good experience with application servers, ideally Tomcat and Oracle WebLogic;
- Experience with relational databases is desirable, ideally Oracle 11g and 12c;
- Very good experience with GIT, Maven, TeamCity | Jenkins and continuous integration/continuous deployment are desirable;
- Experience of Agile methodologies;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Front-End code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
• Designing and developing new projects and enhancements for Anti-Financial Crime department’s systems;
• Participate in delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management;
• Working in teams following agile development practices;
• Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and time-boxed iterative development;
• Participating design workshops;
• Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation;
• Collaborate directly with other roles in the project, e.g. architect, analyst, QA engineer.
• Learning new technologies and languages;