20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
- Performed analysis activities including requirement clarifications, documenting use case
- Actively involved in the functional and technical discussion with the client
- Performed estimations based on industry widely known of project specific methods and tools
- Create and implement technical software solutions and perform product integration (including unit testing, integration and system tests)
- Actively involved in all the project stages(analysis, design, implementation, test/acceptance) when required
- Perform code review and provide technical mentoring for the junior developers
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation
- Team player interested to be part of a senior team of talented developers
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities(including learning technologies and products)
- Fluent in English - French is a plus
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
- WorldClass membership discount