Senior PHP Developer
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you like to code, are smart, organized, goal oriented and you have:
- Database Experience (Relational and Object-Oriented): Database Design, Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, SQLPlus)
- Experience in XML/SOAP Web Services development
- Experience working in a UNIX / Linux platform (HP-UX or Sun Solaris, Linux - command line syntax, text editor).
- High level of knowledge in application design, development and implementation of medium to large projects.
- Programming/scripting experience in Shell Scripting, Regular Expressions
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Deal with the interface development and maintenance of existing network management and ticketing applications to ensure the provision and implementation of solutions to meet specified business requirements
- Develop programs and scripts (Shell scripts, Perl scripts) to customize computer network applications in order to optimize their use as supporting business activities
- Develops/customizes applications to interface different Business Systems using SOA Web Services
- Create specifics reports (SLA, KPI) with collected data
- Develop system health checks for different platforms
- Elaborate high level design, low level design, unit testing documentation and end-user documentation during the applications development
- Provide second level support for applications
- Work effectively with demand management department to learn specific design requirements and performs analysis and design for various applications
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym