Recurring Revenue Renewal Specialist with Spanish
To go quickly, go alone. To go far, go together.
As part of Axway, you’ll pursue your goals for professional and personal growth alongside the most capable, inventive, and dedicated minds in data integration technology.
You’ll join us in promoting and perfecting the value of Axway AMPLIFY™, our groundbreaking hybrid integration platform that enables enterprises to seamlessly connect their people, systems, customers and ecosystems using industry-leading API, SaaS, Cloud, MFT, B2B, and Content Collaboration solutions. You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward.
With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English, in addition to formal presentation skills
- Strong numeracy skills, including intermediate or better familiarity with Microsoft Excel
and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize depending on current business objectives;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and challenging environment;
- Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly
- Sales mindset and Hunter attitude
- Task-oriented, with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand
- Competence sales pipeline management tools, including or similar analytical and information management systems
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to achieve results by leveraging resources not under your direct control
- Solid knowledge of Software as a Service sales models
- Significant experience in operating in a customer-facing environment
- Demonstrated remote Saas selling success in closing renewal business
- Proficient in SFDC and MS office
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar/related function, including Services renewal or Customer care in a high-technology environment
The position will require working flexibly and openly with a wide range of team-members and time-zones, so the candidate will have demonstrated experience in excellent time management, ability to analyze important workload and prioritize time-based on changing priorities
The candidate will have proven experience in a role involving ‘critical thinking’, ability to analyze issues, make decisions and problem solve self-sufficiently, without requiring direction setting.
As a On Premise & Subscription Renewal Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and managing a quarterly Renewal Sales plan to ensure that Software Subscription Renewals within an assigned portfolio are managed to successful on-time closure. Maintaining and growing the customer relationship in your assigned territory is critical, while ensuring high customer satisfaction, and that Sales Target Quota and Renewal KPIs are successfully met and/or exceeded. The role also entails working closely with internal departments like Sales, Invoicing and Fulfillment.
· Working directly with customers or with partners to negotiate the Saas and/or On-Premise renewal. Including pricing and service-term negotiations and re-pricing in the event of volume changes and/or the availability of replacement services and solutions.
· Preparing and issuing high volumes of renewal quotes to customers with minimum 90 days before expiration, oversee the contracts until activation while handling customer queries and internal queries
· Pro-actively identifying issues that may impact a renewal, and all available resources to resolve
· Identifying expansion opportunities to generate additional revenues (upsell/cross-sell) that may arise during the renewal management cycle.
· Managing the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook through prescribed processes
· Attaining quarterly targets for booking, on-time renewals and overall renewals
· Correctly identifying customer requirements and needs for support services, including contractual terms and conditions, support service offers and products
· Ensuring high levels of Data-Quality and Data Clean-up through admin processes
· Educating customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications.
· Accurately forecasts business targets and opportunities in territory.
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
- Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Potential for growth in an international company
- A friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Flexible working hours when need
- Extra paid vacation days
- Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.