HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience! We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across local entities in South East Europe.
WHAT WILL AN INTERNSHIP AT P&G OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. We believe in the concept of ownership for your projects, but we will provide you with constant support in order to develop your leadership skills.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labour relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
The internship duration is 3 to 6 months. At P&G we believe in a growth from within culture, and Bucharest offers great opportunities for future career development.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Students in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor’s degree or following a Master degree;
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
About us We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.