Full stack developer – Java&Angular
- Cockpit platform is an application which provides a consolidated, updated and shared vision of the functioning of the banque infrastructure by setting up real-time monitoring dashboards from different sources such as aplication probes, BIG DATA consolidation of data from monitoring tools or application logs. It creates an overview of the operating status and the incidents occuring in different production scenarios for different applications. Cap’graph is an application which creates a 360 vision of the banque infrastructure, understandable and accessible to everyone. The visual representation of all the objects linked to an applications, allow the exploration in an intuitive and targeted way, bringing in front the most relevant information. It aggregates all the objects linked to an application such as links, servers, incidents, changes and other applications.
What you will do:
- Develop and enrich the Back End in Java;
- Develop and enrich the Front End in Angular;
- Develop APIs;
- Perform unit and integration testing;
- Anomalies tracking and support;
- Offer technical expertise and help design new applications and new functionalities with the business.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in working with Java applications – Angular environment;
- Back end: you have a very good level of expertise of: Java 8;
- Confirmed knowledge of Java, Swagger, Spring (Core, Boot, Data, Batch, MVC), EJB;
- DB: SQL (MySQL) & NoSQL (Mongo);
- Continuous integration & continuous delivery & hosting:Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Jira;
- Project method: Agile/Waterfall depending on the module;
- Experience in an Agile / SCRUM / DEV OP's context;
- Availability to learn / deepen the technical part of the applications;
- French: at least the basics and willing to learn.
- At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
- Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.