Pursuit Lead with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Pursuit Lead with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• You are fluent in German & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You have 5+ years’ experience primarily in an IT consulting services related role and ideally previous sales and/or pre-sales experience;
• You have strengths in project management and business development;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are customer friendly and insightful, oriented towards finding solutions;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment.
• Be the sales interface for different deals throughout the sales process, understanding the opportunity and shaping the deal to win;
• Lead the deal development process from the estimation to the engagement setup;
• Collaborate with experts across the organization to find solutions and to support the proposal preparation;
• Determine the appropriate team profile to land the solution design and prepare the solution proposal package;
• Produce high quality and competitive proposals through proactive re-use of standard offerings that accelerate deal velocity and deal quality;
• Provide leadership to all assigned resources and activities to support opportunity qualification, estimating, costing, risk identification and mitigation, contract preparation, and effective handover to the delivery teams
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 2 days/week;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.