ING International Talent Program - Finance Track
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs ING International Talent Program - Finance Track active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
The ING International Talent Programme is a tailor-made 4-year graduate programme. Simply bring your skills, energy and unique personality. In return we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance through exciting growth opportunities. Personal and professional.
Can you find the insight in complex numbers that will lead to better decisions?
The Finance Track of the ING International Talent Programme prepares you for a role that is of vital importance to our company. Our Finance team represents a strategic partner for our management team. Your activity will involve analysing the past and forecasting the future. Also, we count on you to provide the advice that enables us to take the right decisions for sustainable success.
What we`re looking for:
- Master studies or degree from top universities (Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance);
- Excellent study results;
- English proficiency (both written & verbal);
- Leadership or volunteering activities;
- International experience is an advantage (Erasmus, AIESEC, Work&Travel, internships abroad, studies abroad);
- Understanding & views on socio-economic landscape (& banking industry represents a plus).
- A maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Global events. Access to yearly 2-3 weeks global events with other ING International Talent Programme talents from all around the world.
- Job rotations. Insights in various business units during the first 18 months and work abroad into one of our ING countries for 3 - 6 months.
- International onboarding. Following your local onboarding you will fly to our headquarters in Amsterdam for a two week-long international onboarding event.
- Trainings & learning experiences in different business lines to boost your knowledge and skill set.
- Mentoring. Experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
- Specialized job. After 18 months of job rotations you will start in your first dedicated assignment in one of our business lines.
Get on the fast track with a traineeship and apply now!