The Development Tools eLearning Product Owner
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac.
Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete.
Peste 4000 de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand site-ul nostru de cariere.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
• University Degree;
• At least 2-year experience in a similar job;
• Product ownership and project management skills;
• Skilled in project management, organizing resources and establishing priorities;
• Process and integration management skills;
• Excellent communication, negotiation & presentation skills;
• Excellent collaborator and builder of strong business relationships;
• Leading others without being their direct manager;
• Data, processes and results driven;
• Proactive attitude;
• Team player;
• Ability to adapt and change in a fast-pace environment;
The Development Tools & eLearning Product Owner will be part of an agile People Analytics & Tools team and will manage the development, integration and continuous improvement of all Development Tools in our Organizational Development division, and the implementation of an online learning environment in our company, as owner of these products.
@People Analytics & Tools we:
• Find the balance between our employees, data, tools and business decisions;
• Understand the business needs and develop new features and processes to address the needs;
• Design the vision and integrate external or internal engagement, development, learning, feedback and recognition tools pursuing a customized experience for our employees;
• Define an online learning environment in our company;
• Support the company business decisions and development with recurring people analytics reports and custom analysis;
• Set workflows for integrations, data collection, ways of working and admin;
• Develop Analytics Tools using QlikView;
• Act as owners of all technical and analytical products between an employee and his professional development;
• Use an iterative mindset to build qualitative products faster;
• Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What will you do in our team?
• To build and implement the long-term vision in the development tools & eLearning areas;
• To understand the business needs and build with his peers and manager towards them;
• To build an online environment through all employees interact with learning resources of the company;
• To enhance the experience of all employees with the development tools that they interact with;
• To integrate and manage the flows of new and existing development tools;
• To update the stakeholders regarding the new developments or integrations;
• To manage the Go-Live in Development tools and processes (Feedback 360, Recognition, Engagement etc.) and to manage the support after a Go-Live;
• To define KPIs of development, learning and other implemented processes and build a reporting way;
• To build and stay within the budget allocated for the development tools and eLearning initiatives for the company;
• To manage the development and online-learning contents generated by the team;
• To research and find ways of improvement of the current workflows and tools;
• To maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders, peers and colleagues.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.