ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST - SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST - SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day. What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
- Quality order processing and execution
- Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse
- Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data
- Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time)
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary package and benefits - Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Romanian
- Bachelor degree with up to 4 years of experience
- Initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated