Accounts Receivable with Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable with Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• At least 1-year experience in Collections;
• Fluency in Spanish language (minimum B2 level) and good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Experience of SAP Accounts Receivable systems;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
• Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
• The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection calls and/or setting up conference calls in order to align parties involved on a common matter discussion with the purpose of reaching desired result and also creation of dispute cases;
• Customer service on collection issues, process customer refunds, Direct Debit, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments (claims/disputes);
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts;
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
• Must communicate & follow up effectively with Sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Key Account managers and Sales Support teams;
• Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth.
You will enjoy:
• Meal Tickets (15 RON/Day)
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Team-Buildings and Christmas parties
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies