Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operational Buyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: Operational Buyers are the backbone of the Purchasing function. They conduct the purchasing for direct and indirect productive materials, spare parts, disposable items and services, in the most efficient manner.
- Conduct purchase requisitions and transform PR in PO
- Execution of payment and booking notifications in coordination with the SQE
- Cooperation in invoice verification / coordination with customer
- Price monitoring, price system maintenance, price trend analysis and forecast
- First contact for escalations with Logistics in case the existing contract does not support or solve the escalation
- Externalization coordinator - Subcontracting operations (e.g. preassemblies in small suppliers)
- Is part of the RFC team for series issues and initiates the request for change to the supplier – whenever there’s an economic impact (tool or price) address the topic to the Strategic Buyer
- Coordination of collecting product volume forecasts from Sales for last-time-buy of OES business
- Receive RFCs and involve the respective Purchasing functions in case of support needed
- University degree (technical or economics)
- At least 2 year experience on a similar position in automotive field
- Competent knowledge of commercial legislation
- Good knowledge of IATF 16949
- Permanent residence in Arad
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Special fidelity package
- Modern working facilities
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!