Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Representative active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: Quality Representative is a System Quality role with an expanded scope working across the entire development cycle including Software, Electronic and Mechatronic Systems.
- End to end project support to Project Manager
- Process Development and Maintenance to ASPICE PAM 3.0 and other standards
- Monitor that all the artefacts are properly placed in CM system
- Supporting release process by adhering to the internal and external release criteria defined by customer
- Conducting/Facilitating Process, Best Practices or Quality Standard training
- Facilitating Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Action, Preventive Actions and Process audits
- Establish measures to prevent product errors caused during development phase of product development
- Create Quality Management plan
- Monitor verification and validation of various product development processes/stages
- Monitor compliance of project work against defined process standards
- Preparation and execution of internal assessments and audits
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Systems, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in Software, Electronics or Mechatronic
- Practical applied experience and/or certification in Quality Technology disciplines
- Expert skills in process assessment models and QA methods like reviews, metrics etc.
- Ability to provide objective audits and assessments
- Certification as a ASPICE 2.0 Provisional Assessor or CMMI Appraiser
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas.
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!