Key Accounts Support Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Key Accounts Support Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2020. In addition to the global certification achieved for the seventh year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands. We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study preferably (Economics represents an advantage);
• Basic understanding and interest in trends and practices in key accounts;
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Assertive and proactive attitude;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office;
• Good English knowledge.
Provides administrative support in the area of key accounts, which includes, but is not limited to:
• Periodically monitoring of delivery of goods vs orders;
• Monitoring of promotions and data base maintenance (SKU listed, Planograms, POS);
• Administration of various files (listing, price changing) & preparation of various reports.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!