Financial Planning Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs JTI Romania active
View all jobs Financial Planning Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
JTI, a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, is a leading international tobacco manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and more than 40,000 employees worldwide, JTI has operations in more than 120 countries. It is the global owner of both Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel outside the USA and has the largest share in sales for both brands. Other global brands include Mevius and LD.
JTI is one of the first multinational companies to be established in Romania since 1993 and the first tobacco company that started to produce on the local market, in 1994. The company has also a national distribution system. JTI is engaged in supporting the local community, investing in a wide range of corporate social responsibility programs related to culture, society and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2020. In addition to the global certification achieved for the seventh year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At JTI, your career is firmly in your own hands. We strive to create an environment where the goals and needs of our business are supported by investment in people’s growth, providing you with opportunities to master your skills and reach your full potential through training and development programs, exciting local and international career opportunities.
At JTI, you can shape your future! If you like it, Join The Idea!
• Student in terminal year(s) of study, preferably in Economics;
• Motivation to learn and develop as professional in planning and analysis area;
• Strong analytical, planning & organizing skills;
• High attention to details;
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work under tight deadlines;
• Very good team player;
• Proactive & open minded;
• Good English language;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office;
Provides support to the FP&A team in the following areas:
• Processes related to monthly data consolidation regarding volumes, stocks and gross margin analysis, as well as variances vs. planned targets;
• Processes related to opex data consolidation for planning cycles.
• Monthly preparation of local management financial reports and analysis.
• Excise and price conditions calculation and maintenance in SAP and Entersoft.
• Daily submission of the exchange rates in SAP.
o 1 day induction about company & internship program
o On-the-job training
5 days per week, 8 hours per day
Period: July 1st – September 30th 2020
JTI Romania HQ : Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A.
All applications will be reviewed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted directly for further discussion. We thank you for your time and consideration!