43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Executive Assistant - VNI CE SW (TSR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Executive Assistant - VNI CE SW (TSR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering(VNI CE) business area has a large product portfolio and ensures the confort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other confort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault&Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
In the position of Executive Assistant, you will be responsible to:
* organize and keep up to date manager's calendar, schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* plan, organize and ensure smooth running of meetings, workshops and other events (including rooms reservation, resources allocated);
* coordinate executive management level meetings regarding content preparation of the presentations for the manager, take meeting minutes and ensure the application of agreements and topics of the meetings;
* collect, centralize, check received data and prepare various reports for the executive management;
* perform a variety of administrative functions (e.g. prepare invoice analysis, create Shopping Carts, ensure signing of various documents, maintain related employees working time data (Interflex System));
* ensure that office callers and visitors are courteously greeted and referred to the proper persons or answers their inquiries in the absence of the executive, if possible;
* create and track electronic personnel requests and keep track of status;
* perform audits according to the planning and collect and communicate the results to his/her defined area;
* prepare presentations for the management in a convincing, clearly structured, sound and well-founded manner;
* organize travels and the subsequent booking of travel expenses and documents of the assigned department's staff and manager;
* create and maintain on regular basis (monthly, quarterly) a standard presentation for the organization;
* maintain synchronization with corporate template, slides and peer organizations in the country.
* university degree (e.g. Foreign Languages, Law, Social Sciences, Communication);
* more than 5 years of experience in a similar position;
* at least 1 year of experience in working with international teams / interfaces;
* fluency in English;
* German is a plus;
* proficiency in MS Office;
* organized and quality oriented;
* able to handle confidential topics;
* gets the things done in time, likes to solve problems;
* previous reporting experience;
* very good communication skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la