Operations Launch Program Manager - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Drives global read across between projects and locations;
* Supports New Product Launch Managers during the project's activities;
* Supports operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes;
* Ensures DFM reviews, Design Checks, read across and assignments of DFM findings, specifically at project start;
* Performs Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items with line and project management;
* Ensures manufacturing activities match with required timing;
* In multiple location launch, leads the coordination and alignment of the involved locations if appointed.
* At least 5 years of experience in project management in the automotive industry;
* Knowledge of key quality & key financial indicators;
* Production technology: processes and test/inspection steps knowledge (SMT, THT, ICT), including database - OEE, PDI, PDB;
* Basic technical product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality);
* Knowledge of SAP Systems;
* Leadership, teamwork and intercultural skills;
* Organizational and time management skills;
* Experience in multicultural / internationality projects;
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field (engineering /sciences);
* Fluent in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.