Manufacturing Concepts & Quotes Coordinator for HMI - TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Represents HMI Operation to Segments and Plants;
* Cooperate with all stakeholder before and during acquisition phase to support and establish competitive quotes with Total Cost approaches;
* Create and release manufacturing quotations for the entire VNI HMI product portfolio across all locations;
* Perform within cross functional teams DFM@Quote and identify new technologies and set up proper Risk/Potential and Action Management
* Deliver Manufacturing Quotation inputs (ComTool - Investments GPA, LDC, MDC, Start up cost, Scrap, Process flow; Layout, Industrialization Schedule, Capacity...) in short time and high quality
* Support to develop standardized, future oriented production concepts
* Support inputs for Design Check Review Questionnaire in eLSR
* Ensure Acquisition Project is following defined Footprint and Production plant locations of Operation Strategy and Planning
* Knows existing processes and rules and internal escalation and decision-making structures
* Knows the methods, tools and contact persons for managing the project in operations
* Knows existing processes and requirements from the customer.
* At least 5 years of experience in project management in the automotive industry;
* Knowledge of quality methods, tools and key indicators;
* Knowledge of process improvement tolls (VSM, TPM, Kaizen);
* Knowledge of financial indicators;
* Production technology: processes and test/inspection steps knowledge (SMT, THT, ICT), including database - OEE, PDI, PDB;
* Basic technical product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality);
* Knowledge of SAP Systems;
* Leadership, teamwork and intercultural skills;
* Organizational and time management skills;
* Experience in multicultural / internationality projects;
* Communication and presentation skills;
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field (engineering /sciences);
* Fluent in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.