SAP Solution Architect - Vitesco Technologies TSR
As a Consultant for SAP Inventory and Warehouse Management you are a member of a Global Team in Vitesco Technologies IT - Business Applications - Logistics Execution. The focus of the position is Inventory Management (MM) and Warehouse Management (WM).
Your main responsibilities:
* Coordinate, manage and drive the activities of the upcoming SAP transformation Projects within your area of expertise;
* Analysis and Consulting of complex business requirements of our internal Customers within national or international Projects based on SAP Standard solutions;
* Managing IT projects on a global scale. Steer project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries;
* Build up and strengthen Vitesco Technologies support model with external providers and manage all related activities such as planning, execution, service delivery and escalations;
* Lead and design an effective change process for new releases and business requirements within a cross-functional organization to ensure a proactive change process;
* Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.) and document technical configurations and settings based on implementation workbooks;
* Create technical concepts and develop Procedures as well as Support and Operations documentation;
* Close collaboration inside the global team as well as team overlapping (other SAP modules) and to our internal Customers in an international environment.
* Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or comparable qualification;
* Several years of work experience in SAP Module MM/WM (as consultant or developer) and in international environment (desired);
* Strong knowledge of:
* WM structures and strategies, usage of Storage Units and Handling Units;
* Removal and put-away strategies and Warehouse Capacity Management;
* SAP Kanban and WM replenishment;
* SAP Physical Inventory;
* Barcode standards and output control;
* Inbound and outbound delivery processing.
* Experience with usage of Radio Frequency (RF) devices, ITS Mobile, RF queues and menus for WM operations;
* Knowledge in SAP QM, SD and PP Module Integration;
* Project Management skills beneficial;
* Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Language skills: German & English fluent in spoken and written;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent operation;
* High commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Intercultural competencies;
* Willingness to travel (global);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.