SAP Finance Consultant - Corporate Finance Tools - TSR
Our new colleague will be a part of our IT Team and will have the following responsibilities:
* Works as a Finance consultant with focus on the transition and support of corporate applications and tools. This includes SAP topics such as IFRS16.easy (from Sopra Steria), interfaces to external data providers (e.g. FX rates, credit score agencies), data exports for audit purposes and non-SAP topics like compliance or audit tools;
* Collaborates closely with other Finance IT team members and our internal Finance customers to ensure business continuity for all migrated applications and reports after the Spin-Off from Continental;
* Advises our internal customers on how to transform their business requirements into appropriate system solutions;
* Promotes the usage of SAP standard while being able to design and build custom-made solutions where SAP standard does not meet business requirements;
* Applies the established incident and change management processes to support and maintain supported applications throughout their complete live cycle;
* Participates in the evaluation and selection of SAP/3rd party solutions as well as in the planning and execution of SAP software maintenance (OSS-Notes, support packages, upgrades);
* Manages the documentation of implemented solutions and the provision of training material.
* Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or comparable qualification;
* Expert knowledge about SAP Accounting business processes and their integration with other modules;
* Several years of work experience (as SAP consultant, key user or developer) in an international environment;
* Capable of managing or executing tasks, projects or assignments and drive results to completion with minimal or no oversight;
* Interpersonal negotiation and influence skills;
* Ability to analyze and solve complex problems;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Willingness to travel.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.