Deal and Contract Setup Officer with Hebrew
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Deal and Contract Setup Officer with Hebrew active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• Fluency in Hebrew (written & spoken);
• Fluency in English;
• Bachelor degree is considered an advantage;
• Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus;
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication skills; technical focus (Excel, databases etc.);
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines to multiple stakeholders;
• Team player and proactive.
What are your responsibilities?
• Receive the contract request and create the draft of the contract using templates;
• Handle the necessary approvals and validation for the contract to be created;
• Work closely with the local sales team to make sure the deal is set up correctly in the system;
• Facilitate the steps for client signature;
• When signed, proceed with inserting additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up;
• Participate in process improvements initiatives or special projects as assigned;
• Update and maintain various systems and tools per standard process;
• Use your German skills (mostly in written communication) to solve day to day contract issues.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 10 days/month;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.