Warranty Claims Assessor with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Warranty Claims Assessor with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you our ideal candidate?
• University degree would be a plus;
• Fluent Dutch (both spoken and written);
• Very good command of English;
• PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook);
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Good communication skills;
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
The Warranty Claims Assessor is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and decide if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically;
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system;
• Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines;
• Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly;
• Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.