Sourcing Analyst with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Sourcing Analyst with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you our ideal candidate?
• Minimum High School degree;
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• PC Literate;
• Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
• Willing to perform repetitive activities;
• Problem solving and analysis skills.
• Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications;
• Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers;
• Coordinate logistics, such as booking interview rooms, soliciting interviewers, scheduling candidates, creation of interview schedule, ordering catering, assembling candidate packets, etc;
• Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter;
• Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention;
• Follow-up with candidates to secure clarification on discrepancies;
• Identify reports that fall within company standards and escalate discrepancies to Recruiters for further follow-up;
• Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies;
• Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks;
• Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
• Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing;
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.