Incident Managment Analyst with Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Incident Managment Analyst with Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
Are you our ideal candidate?
• You are fluent in Czech & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment.
• Managing customer and internal engineer escalations while working closely with the Service Delivery Manager.
• Overseeing the reactive landscape end to end and managing any support bottlenecks to ensure smooth progression and inform key stakeholders as required.
• Creating and reviewing Incident Management reports in order to deliver business insights through incident categorization and trend analysis.
• Identifying opportunities for proactive services in order to reduce the frequency and duration of incidents.
• Collaborating with the Critical Escalation Team on any escalations related to customer critical incidents.
• Sending monthly and weekly summary reports of Customer Support usage directly to customers, including details of current status.
• Providing weekly reports of sensitive cases and escalation activities, carried out for review with the Service Delivery Manager.
• Advocating and being customer-centric when engaging internally and externally to drive progression of incidents.
• Using the appropriate escalation routes and tools to ensure the service is delivered in a timely way and at a relevant and accurate standard.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.