Senior Software Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Asseco South Eastern Europe Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Software Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
Knowledge and experience:
• You must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms
• 4+ years relevant working experience
• Strong experience in C# programming languages and .NET framework
• Knowledge of the operating system concepts and tools and technologies for developing .NET applications, REST, Web Services, MVC
• Academic Degree: Bachelor engineering it other IT related field
• English – Advanced
• The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
What are the Key Challenges and Goals?
• Development of new and upgrading existing applications based on .NET technology
• Participating in the definition of project scope and functionalities
• Defining and executing test scenarios
• Educating peers in team and sharing knowledge
• Code review of work done by peers in team
• Analyzing and upgrading solution SW architecture
• Performance analysis, troubleshooting, and refactoring of existing solutions and products.
What do we offer?
• Opportunity to make an impact, participate with own ideas and deliver on your commitments
• Development opportunities and working on one of our most important and new solutions
• Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people in an international environment.
• Because we value work-life balance, you will have a flexible program and you can start your day anytime between 8:00 – 10:00 am and leave between 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
• Telworking program;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system paid by the company from day one; you can also include your family members (life partner/kids) at a preferential rate negotiated by Asseco.
• We know is important for you to expand your knowledge and to keep up with market trends in your field, so we have a variety of trainings (internal and external) you can attend – we support the training costs for you.
• If you’re into sports we’ve got 7 card membership program based on which you will have access to a network with around 200 gym clubs, pools, dance studios, yoga classes etc (co-payment program).
• All you can read – thru our partnership with Bookster.
• We also have fun – every year we organize Team Building, Christmas Party and Kids Christmas Party.
• Gaming room where you can relax and have fun with your colleagues.