System and Multibody Simulation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System and Multibody Simulation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR 1.1 billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: Our products in passenger cars, such as door handles, latches, steering column locks and other mechatronic devices must function in all situations by moving mechanically under designed force levels or by locking a movement. In multibody simulation we aim to simulate such movement of parts under the influence of forces. The challenge is to predict the behaviour of parts even before the physical parts exist, and to ensure their robustness.
- Analysis and optimization of multibody systems
- Preparation and conduction of ADAMS simulations
- Control of Adams models by supplementary programming
- Programming in MATLAB for special aspects of mechanics and multibody simulation
- Use of further free-programming languages for special geometric and mechanical aspects
- Analysis, evaluation and documentation of simulation results
- Consulting of internal and external customers, both local or global
- Validation and comparison of simulation and test data, for continuous improvement of predictability
- Continuous improvement and expansion of the applied methods and optimization algorithms
- Adherence to team standards for collaborative work
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in either mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, mechatronics, physics or related field of study
- Strong background of mechanics (statics and dynamics), control theory and analytical geometry;
- Good knowledge or an interest to learn about the multibody simulation software ADAMS. The skills could be developed at work through intense training and practice;
- Good knowledge or an interest to learn about programming in MATLAB. The skills could be developed at work through intense training and practice;
- Good knowledge or an interest to learn about CAD design (3D), preferably with CATIA V5, and good 3D geometric thinking and comprehension;
- Further knowledge or an interest to learn about freeprogramming languages beyond MATLAB, such as Python, Adams-cmd-language, Visual Basic, C, C#, C++, etc. ;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Ability and desire to work in an international team, in a highly collaborative way, down to a detailed level, through observing and following comprehensive special procedures inside the team;
- Customer orientation, with focus on quality of results, costs and time;
- Excellent analytical capabilities;
- Familiarity with typical processes for productdevelopment in automotive industry.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward )
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers )
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)