System and Multibody Simulation Engineer
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: Our products in passenger cars, such as door handles, latches, steering column locks and other mechatronic devices must function in all situations by moving mechanically under designed force levels or by locking a movement. In multibody simulation we aim to simulate such movement of parts under the influence of forces. The challenge is to predict the behaviour of parts even before the physical parts exist, and to ensure their robustness.
- Analysis and optimization of multibody systems
- Preparation and conduction of ADAMS simulations
- Control of Adams models by supplementary programming
- Programming in MATLAB for special aspects of mechanics and multibody simulation
- Use of further free-programming languages for special geometric and mechanical aspects
- Analysis, evaluation and documentation of simulation results
- Consulting of internal and external customers, both local or global
- Validation and comparison of simulation and test data, for continuous improvement of predictability
- Continuous improvement and expansion of the applied methods and optimization algorithms
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in either mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, mechatronics, physics or related field of study
- Good background of mechanics (statics and dynamics), control theory and analytical geometry
- Sound knowledge of the simulation software ADAMS, including contact and friction modeling, accompanied by substantial practical experience
- Strong programming skills with MATLAB, accompanied by substantial practical experience
- Good knowledge of CAD design (3D), preferably with CATIA V5, and good 3D geometric thinking and comprehension
- Professional knowledge and further interest in freeprogramming languages beyond MATLAB, such as Python, Adams-cmd-language, Visual Basic, C, C#, C++, etc.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!