Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: A lot of innovations in the automotive industry are based on mechatronic systems. Such systems combine the disciplines of mechanics, hardware and software to enable new and innovative functionality. Our product development has been aligned to meet system development mindset for which we are searching for you to be a Mechanical Developer for our R&D Center in Timisoara.
- Application of Engineering principles of Mechanical Design, Kinematics, First order structural analysis, Dimensional management, Manufacturing methods and DFMEA
- Interface with sales and customers on RFQ items, BOM, exploded views
- Interface with Product Costing, Manufacturing and other Huf Departments
- Communicate and write effectively, paying special attention to accuracy of work
- Examine and analyze new designs to determine feasibility of operations, tooling, manufacturing and applications
- Thorough understanding of the following manufacturing processes as related to product design: Die Casting, Plastic Injection Molding, Stamping, Fine Blanking
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education in mechanical engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of plastics and plastic injection molding
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Experience using 3D computer graphics (CATIA V5 preferred)
- Knowledge of CAE tools is a plus
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas