Configuration Management Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Configuration Management Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: A Configuration Management Engineer provides the overall Configuration Management (CM) infrastructure and environment to the product development team. The CM function supports the product development activity so that developers and integrators have appropriate workspaces to build and test their work, and so that all artifacts are available for inclusion in the deployment unit as required.
- Create and maintain CM product structures and strategies
- Keep the CM system and rules under surveillance
- Create reports to provide the product configuration status
- Support the project teams on CM questions and issues
- Monitor and track the CM process
- Support the CM process documentation (Software CM-Plan)
- Keep trainings and build up the CM capability
- Contribute to the CM process and system improvement activities
- Automate the CM Processes (e.g. product creation, reports etc.)
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management Systems and Tooling
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!