Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huf Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile FEA Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the next level at Huf and join the leading manufacturer of electronic and mechanical locking systems, top supplier for the international automotive industry. From Velbert, Germany and then worldwide, with more than 9000 employees in 19 countries Huf Group it is still a family company since 1908. Huf`s purpose is to design the future by it`s innovations and people.
OVERVIEW: Our products in passenger cars, such as door handles, latches, steering column locks and other mechatronic devices must fulfill requirements of structural strength under designed force levels. In FEA simulation, we aim to calculate and evaluate stress & strain, to ensure that the parts will not fail under the designed force levels. The challenge is to predict the behaviour of parts even before the physical parts exist, and to ensure their robustness.
- Development of FE models for structural analysis, mainly of glass fiber reinforced plastic components, with consideration of fiber orientation and weldline
- Perform FE analysis using ABAQUS
- Determine stiffness and strength of metallic and plastic components
- Evaluate simulation results and generate simulation reports
- Advise our internal and external customers
- Comparison between test and simulation results to continuously improve FE model
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or related field
- Solid knowledge of mechanics (statics and dynamics)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of FEA Very good knowledge of ABAQUS (Standard / Explicit)
- Very good knowledge of ABAQUS (Standard / Explicit)
- Very good knowledge of Hyperworks (Hypermesh, Hyperview, etc.)
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Ability to respond customer support questions and have excellent customer relations
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward a.s.o)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers a.s.o)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas
If this sounds interesting to you, enter the next level with Huf!