Logistics Specialist @Angajatori de Top
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Logistics Specialist @Angajatori de Top active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Import - Export active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
We care about giving people a better way forward. Be part of a team in which you are empowered & encouraged to reach your full potential and fulfill your ambitions. Choose Michelin to grow!
If you enjoy organizing everything and you like to coordinate transport activities, then you are in the right place. We are looking for Logistics Specialists to join our Logistic department in the Michelin Shared Service Center in Bucharest.
We have a variety of opportunities, from entry level jobs to specialists’ roles (Export Planner, Import Planner, Transport Solution Specialist).
We’d love to meet you, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Logistics, Commerce or Transport;
- At least 2 years of experience working in Customer Care, Logistics, Supply Chain;
- Knowledge of English at a conversational level; another European language is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish or German);
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- The ability to learn and to adapt to new processes;
- A customer-oriented approach and are a good team worker, with the ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & levels;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel)
- Manage the expedition of our clients’ and supply chain’s requests, within the costs and deadlines agreed;
- Plan and track orders to meet delivery deadlines, legal requirements and particularities of each country;
- Prepare the customs documentation on time;
- Follow the correct billing procedure;
- Manage potential complaints or issues and propose alternative solutions, working with our partners and Key Users;
- Build good relations with factories and carriers, to avoid delays;
- Collaborate with other Logistics specialists to best treat urgent orders.
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- A diverse & inclusive multicultural environment with Respect for our people;
- A multinational team where you can start building or consolidate your career;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical and dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price;
- Book sharing service;
- Massage subscription at a preferential price;
- Contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
- Deduction of vacation and public transportation costs;
- Employee discounts, offers and financial aids.